Chairman's Memos: 2004
1. Copy of Current
Commission Standards ( Note this is a title only. Minimum Standards
are available elsewhere)
2. Jail Time Credit for Out-of-State Detention 2a. Memorandum of Law attachment
3. Re-Appointment of Chairman/Commissioner Alan J. Croce
4. HIPAA's Effect on the Commission's Access to Inmate Medical and Mental Health Records 4a. Memorandum of Law attachment
5. Appointment of Frances T. Sullivan
6. Expanded List of Qualifying Crimes for DNA Sample Submission To access the most recent listing of DNA Offenses from the DCJS website, please go here.
7. New Additions to the Commission's Field Staff
8. Relocation of Commission's Offices
9. New Resource: "How to Gain Access to County Jails for Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services: A Guide for Community-Based Organizations"
10. National Institute of Corrections Regional Workshop on the Prison Rape Elimination Act
11. NIC Training for Jail Administrators of Medium Sized Jails
THE LIST OF QUALIFYING CRIMES HAS BEEN EXPANDED AGAIN. PLEASE SEE CHAIRMAN'S MEMO NO. 8-2006 FOR CURRENT INFORMATION ON DNA DATA SUBMISSION. To access the memo, please go here.